Monday, March 8, 2010

Itty Bitty Knits

Of course, I could never actually use that name because of this and this and this.



Well, it's just a start. I had hoped to get a lot more small stuff knitted up for fun and for possibilities by now, but life gets in the way, as usual. Do these look familiar? Mini versions of mine! With kid models to show them off. I love that you can just make something smaller, and it turns out ridiculously adorable! I was pretty proud of myself for adapting the adult pattern and having it work out pretty well. I want to improve my design/development skills, as well as my finishing skills, maybe even take a class at some point. I can't wait to start making more of these, and adding embellishments. I just wanted to show something now.

I finished up baby knits for a gift today while I was home sick. I was on the tail end of a cold, so I was up and feeling well enough to watch some TV and knit and sew up ends. Photos of the baby set (hat and booties) coming soon, in another post.

Still daydreaming about possibilities of selling knits....

1 comment: