Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beach Trip!


So once again, I haven't done much knitting, and it's been a long time since I've written. Shame on me.

Instead of partying it up in NOLA for Mardi Gras, some friends and I went away and rented a house on Dauphin Island.





We ate.


We drank.


I worked a little on my Yarn Harlot One Row Scarf, attempted a mitt pattern, but didn't have the right sized needles, and watched as Meg jumped in to her first complete hat! I love that determination of finishing the first project! So excited to have another knitting buddy.

The thing that kept me from knitting most:



Didn't finish it all, but came darn close (goes with the theme of the puzzle, no?). I certainly didn't do it all myself- it was a group effort.

Overall, fantastic time at the beach. So nice and relaxing. Next time, need to do better on the knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment